Friday, April 8, 2011

Who wears the pants?


 Apparently Bitch in a Suit does.


Also, I know haters be hatin' but check out the faux PS1 by Mossimo X Target.

Until I can afford the $1600 for the real thing (preferably in python red) I am enjoying this very practical bag.

Perfect for running around Bonnaroo this summer I think! Woop!


Also rocking this perfect SS11 Essie in what I like to call, Tiffany blue. 
Last week it was highlighter pink from the same brand, my hand looks a bit funny but I loved this colour!! So fun and fluorescent!


Paired with a vintage lemon blazer from Local 23 (23, rue Bernard O) with heightened shoulders and these silky harem trousers from H&M get loads of stares and I love it.
Can't go wrong with a chunky heeled suede purple pump. Nope, definitely not.


Designs by Naomi is a wonderful little shop in Yorkville in Toronto. This large glittery heart which always garners a few compliments and comes from this spunky designer. I recently made a stop here and snapped this dress. The beaded eyelashes and ruby red lips are wonderful.
Montrealer Rick Genest with Gaga givin'er, but check out the country version, LOVE!!!



Can't get enough of BIAS? check out the newest addition to the online family: http://bitchinasuit.tumblr.com/

xx BIAS

No comments:

Post a Comment